Chex-Scape 562
Welcome to chexscape!
Chex-Scape 562
Welcome to chexscape!
Chex-Scape 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chex-Scape 562

Chexscape 562

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)

Go down 
+6
∂υиgσиєєяιиg
»Ψ»ƒaçaĐē«Ψ«
Gg Nooby
chex
tjena
imcool
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
imcool
Admin
Admin
imcool

Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Empty
PostSubject: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:57 pm

Hey there ppl. I will give out a free donation for someone this time. It will mean that the winner will receive their status as low donor(I will donate to Chex for that person). It is better than getting none tho. Its simple. No one can post anything two words or less or repeat what someone said (even if one word is changed, it is still considered repeated) as an answer to me question. Each person can only get free donor once!

An example would be:
My question: Who likes ice cream?
Replies: I like ice cream. I like ice cream very much. Etc...(If someone repeats I like ice cream, that person is disqualified)

My question: Who wants a free low donor status?(Gray and Chex, you can't participate cuz ur special)

Reminder: Don't post anything 2 words or less and don't repeat what someone said. If someone repeats it, that person wil be disqualified.

There will be serveral people who won't fail I hope. Out of those serveral people, there will only be one person who will get the low donor status and he/she will be picked from a random name picker.
Tip: The 1st person who replies is part of the several people unless he/she is confused or either didn't read the rules.

Last edited by imcool on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tjena
Devastator
Devastator
tjena

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:29 pm

i would like to get low donator staus very much
Back to top Go down
imcool
Admin
Admin
imcool

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:04 pm

Tjena, you are now in the random name picker. Any other people? The game will end in 3 days! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
chex
Blade Veteran
chex

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:11 pm

i r special ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://chexscape.forum-nation.com
Gg Nooby
Admin
Admin
Gg Nooby

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:15 pm

I want the low donar status cuz i deserve it! ;o
Back to top Go down
imcool
Admin
Admin
imcool

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Gratz! Gg Nooby, you are also in the random name picker. Gratz!! Only 1 more person allowed to join since i find it so easy. Only 1 more person can participate now!!
Back to top Go down
chex
Blade Veteran
chex

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:02 pm

wait i dont realy get it what happens when someone wins they get cash?
Back to top Go down
Gg Nooby
Admin
Admin
Gg Nooby

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:14 pm

chex wht he means is that hes gonna help someone get the low donar status by helping them donate to u
basically ur getting the cash and the winner gets the low donar status on forums lol
Back to top Go down
imcool
Admin
Admin
imcool

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:50 pm

imcool wrote:
Hey there ppl. I will give out a free donation for someone this time. It will mean that the winner will receive their status as low donor(I will donate to Chex for that person).

That was what I said.... I don't see any point in repeating it...
Back to top Go down
Gg Nooby
Admin
Admin
Gg Nooby

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:11 pm

well chex doesnt get it so im saying it again -_-
Back to top Go down
»Ψ»ƒaçaĐē«Ψ«
BladeMaster
»Ψ»ƒaçaĐē«Ψ«

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:05 am

imcool wrote:
Hey there ppl. I will give out a free donation for someone this time. It will mean that the winner will receive their status as low donor(I will donate to Chex for that person). It is better than getting none tho. Its simple. No one can post anything two words or less or repeat what someone said (even if one word is changed, it is still considered repeated) as an answer to me question.

An example would be:
My question: Who likes ice cream?
Replies: I like ice cream. I like ice cream very much. Etc...(If someone repeats I like ice cream, that person is disqualified)

My question: Who wants a free low donor status?(Gray and Chex, you can't participate cuz ur special)

Reminder: Don't post anything 2 words or less and don't repeat what someone said. If someone repeats it, that person wil be disqualified.

There will be serveral people who won't fail I hope. Out of those serveral people, there will only be one person who will get the low donor status and he/she will be picked from a random name picker.
Tip: The 1st person who replies is part of the several people unless he/she is confused or either didn't read the rules.

Imcool you are not allowed to post a topic in here.Only admins or owners.
But since you are a Donator i will let it pass,Next time u need a message posted on here contact me.
Back to top Go down
imcool
Admin
Admin
imcool

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:47 am

I'm sorry, Gray. My bad. I didn't notice. You should add it in the forum rules section. That way, no one will make my mistake.
Back to top Go down
»Ψ»ƒaçaĐē«Ψ«
BladeMaster
»Ψ»ƒaçaĐē«Ψ«

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:49 pm

imcool wrote:
I'm sorry, Gray. My bad. I didn't notice. You should add it in the forum rules section. That way, no one will make my mistake.

Its cool but i've already posted it here before.
Back to top Go down
imcool
Admin
Admin
imcool

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Okay. I'm so stupid for not reading! (Hits myself on the head for being stupid)
Back to top Go down
»Ψ»ƒaçaĐē«Ψ«
BladeMaster
»Ψ»ƒaçaĐē«Ψ«

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:52 pm

imcool wrote:
Okay. I'm so stupid for not reading! (Hits myself on the head for being stupid)

No! Its alright imcool! Thanks for holding this program it will be awesome to see the winner! Smile
Back to top Go down
imcool
Admin
Admin
imcool

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:26 pm

Just saying, since it is close to v2 coming out, I will postpone the deadline of this game to a later date. That way, new players can also join this game.
Back to top Go down
»Ψ»ƒaçaĐē«Ψ«
BladeMaster
»Ψ»ƒaçaĐē«Ψ«

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:33 pm

imcool wrote:
Just saying, since it is close to v2 coming out, I will postpone the deadline of this game to a later date. That way, new players can also join this game.

Good,I like it Smile
Back to top Go down
∂υиgσиєєяιиg
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator
∂υиgσиєєяιиg

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:39 am

It would truly be an honor to receive a free low donor status, that would be very much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmzTZn0NRH0
imcool
Admin
Admin
imcool

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:40 am

Gratz. Ur name will be put in the random name picker!
Back to top Go down
»Ψ»ƒaçaĐē«Ψ«
BladeMaster
»Ψ»ƒaçaĐē«Ψ«

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:24 pm

imcool wrote:

INCLUDE HYDRAMEAN
Back to top Go down
imcool
Admin
Admin
imcool

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:43 pm

Ðîşŧuřbëd wrote:
imcool wrote:

INCLUDE HYDRAMEAN

Whos hyrdamean?
Back to top Go down
Gg Nooby
Admin
Admin
Gg Nooby

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Hydramean is player in chexscape Razz lol
Back to top Go down
»Ψ»ƒaçaĐē«Ψ«
BladeMaster
»Ψ»ƒaçaĐē«Ψ«

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:56 pm

Gg Nooby wrote:
Hydramean is player in chexscape Razz lol

WRONG Like always GG!!!
here is the right ANSWER!!!
"Hes a player in chexscape o-o"

Cant believe you didnt say it! Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_eek

Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_razz Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_razz Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_razz Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_razz Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_razz Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_razz Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_razz Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_razz Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_razz Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_razz Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_razz Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_razz Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_razz Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_razz <----Pedo Smiley
Back to top Go down
imcool
Admin
Admin
imcool

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:21 am

Why didn't hydramean participate in this event? Is something stopping him?
Back to top Go down
Hypno
Noob
Noob
Hypno

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:02 pm

I would like a free low donor status because it's very good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)   Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free low donor status(i will donate to chex for that person)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next