Chex-Scape 562
Welcome to chexscape!
Chex-Scape 562
Welcome to chexscape!
Chex-Scape 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chex-Scape 562

Chexscape 562

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pk ČӧԓŢѐṩ† >:D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gg Nooby
Admin
Admin
Gg Nooby

Pk ČӧԓŢѐṩ† >:D Empty
PostSubject: Pk ČӧԓŢѐṩ† >:D   Pk ČӧԓŢѐṩ† >:D Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:38 pm

I will be hosting a Pk Contest for players who desperately want cool items ;D. But the max amount of items I will be giving out to the winners will be only 4 (sorry). You can use almost any item, but not Donar items. The contest will be players vs. players first, whoever survives last fights me. Each match consists of 3 matches, so whoever owns the other person the most gets to move on. Whoever beats me will get 4 items. 1st place gets 3 items (doesn't include beating me). 2nd place gets 2 items. 3rd place gets 1 item. If you wanna join this contest, pm Imcool, Rain, or me, once I get all the contestants listed, I will randomly match pairs up. The contest will be held at ::clanpk not bh or anything ,so don't worry lol. Only 1 pair can fight each time. I will be watching you fight. Only, 10 players can join. Good luck.

Sign ups no sooner than Sunday will be good. You could either pm us, tell us on Chexscape, or reply to this post if your competing in the contest.
Back to top Go down
Gg Nooby
Admin
Admin
Gg Nooby

Pk ČӧԓŢѐṩ† >:D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pk ČӧԓŢѐṩ† >:D   Pk ČӧԓŢѐṩ† >:D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:28 am

Since not many people are joining, i wil only accept the people who i see in the game.
Back to top Go down

Pk ČӧԓŢѐṩ† >:D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chex-Scape 562 :: News-
Jump to: