Chex-Scape 562
Welcome to chexscape!
Chex-Scape 562
Welcome to chexscape!
Chex-Scape 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chex-Scape 562

Chexscape 562

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helpful Guides :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gg Nooby
Admin
Admin
Gg Nooby

Helpful Guides :) Empty
PostSubject: Helpful Guides :)   Helpful Guides :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:02 pm

Combat- ::train, at ::train you fight rock crabs for exp. You can get all your combat stats 99 there.
Fishing- ::fish, if you wanna fish you can just go to ::fish to fish! We are sorry that harpoon and cage fishing doesn't work. Only netting does.
Cooking- I'm sure if you want to cook you can just go by the range next to Catherby bank at ::fish to cook or you could just cook on a fire.
Magic- You can go to ::ancient to learn ancient magicks and you can go to ::lunar to learn lunar magic. If you wanna get 99 magic the fastest, you can start casting ice barrage at level 1.
Summoning- Grrr..summoning, um if you want to train summoning, you can buy your materials at the shops at home, just walk straight out of home and you will come by a lil house which shops are. Just go to ::summoning to start making pouches. Not all pouches work so don't complain.
Prayer- I'm sorry that there isn't a shop that sells bones, but if you wanna train prayer, any staff member would be happy to spawn a bunch for you. Fastest method to get 99 prayer is bury Ourg bones.
Woodcutting- If you wanna train woodcutting, you could just type in ::wc to be teleported to some trees. Once you are teleported there, you will automatically obtain a rune axe.
Firemaking- Ask a staff member for a tinder box and you can cut and burn your logs
Thieving- Thieving is basically the easiest skill you can get 99 on and a lot of money. If you wanna train thieving, just head outside of our home and start thieving at the stalls...simple as that and per steal is 100k.
Slayer- Oh slayer, if you want a slayer task, just go to your magic tab and click home, you will be teleported to the Grand Exchange. There you can talk to Duradel (our slayer master) and ask for a slayer task. P.S- Duradel also sells the good stuff, so be sure to go there.
Mining- Simply just type in ::mining and press enter to start mining (be sure to bring a pickaxe from you). You will be teleported to Al Kharid mining spot.
Smithing- Not added yet.
Herblore- You can perfectly clean the grimy off, you can try getting the ingredients from staff if you want to train herblore. Almost all potions could be made.
Agility- If you want to go train agility, you can just type in ::agility and you will be teleported to Gnome Stronghold Agility Course. You won't need any food for agility since you never fail.
Hunting- Not added yet.
Farming- Not added yet.
Crafting- Not added yet.
Fletching- Not added yet.

Armor/Weapons
Dragon Claws- Want to just try fighting for dragon claws instead of buying it? Well guess what, you can just go to ::td to fight the tormented demon which drops it, but it isn't gonna be easy to get. If fighting the tormented demon, you must use prayer protect from melee or magic cause he will kill you if you don't.
Bandos- General graador drops all kinds of bandos stuff and godsword shards, so be sure to visit the ::gwd to fight him.
Armadyl- Kree'ara drops all kinds of armadyl stuff and godsword shards. I'm sorry to say this but any armadyl armour is part of Donator items, so if you get a drop like that, plz either giv it to a staff member and we will be sure to pay you cash for it.
Vesta- You can go pking each other either at bh or in the wilderness to obtain vesta or any pvp items as drops. Vesta includes Vesta's Chainbody, Vesta's plateskirt, Vesta's spear, Vesta's longsword.
Statius- You can go to Duradel to buy your Statius stuff such as the armor. Another way to obtain Statius armor and weapons. Statius includes Statius's platebody, Statius's platelegs, Statius's helm, and Statius's warhammer.

Tell me what you guys think about this post and tell me what you think I should add! ;D

Last edited by Gg Nooby on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
»Ψ»ƒaçaĐē«Ψ«
BladeMaster
»Ψ»ƒaçaĐē«Ψ«

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Guides :)   Helpful Guides :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Gg Nooby wrote:
Combat- ::train, at ::train you fight rock crabs for exp. You can get all your combat stats 99 there.
Fishing- ::fish, if you wanna fish you can just go to ::fish to fish! We are sorry that harpoon and cage fishing doesn't work. Only netting does.
Cooking- I'm sure if you want to cook you can just go by the range next to Catherby bank at ::fish to cook.
Magic- You can go to ::ancient to learn ancient magicks and you can go to ::lunar to learn lunar magic. If you wanna get 99 magic the fastest, you can start casting ice barrage at level 1.
Summoning- Grrr..summoning, um if you want to train summoning, you can buy your materials at the shops at home, just walk straight out of home and you will come by a lil house which shops are. Just go to ::summoning to start making pouches. Not all pouches work so don't complain.
Prayer- I'm sorry that there isn't a shop that sells bones, but if you wanna train prayer, any staff member would be happy to spawn a bunch for you. Fastest method to get 99 prayer is bury Ourg bones.
Woodcutting- If you wanna train woodcutting, you can ask an admin to spawn a hatchet for you. Best place to woodcut is at catherby which you can tele to by doing ::fish. There are a lot of trees there, so hopefully you can get 99 in no time + this is a rsps. o-o
Firemaking- Ask a staff member for a tinder box and you can cut and burn your logs
Thieving- Thieving is basically the easiest skill you can get 99 on and a lot of money. If you wanna train thieving, just head outside of our home and start thieving at the stalls...simple as that and per steal is 100k.
Slayer- Oh slayer, if you want a slayer task, just go to your magic tab and click home, you will be teleported to the Grand Exchange. There you can talk to Duradel (our slayer master) and ask for a slayer task. P.S- Duradel also sells the good stuff, so be sure to go there.
Mining- Simply just type in ::mining and press enter to start mining (be sure to bring a pickaxe from you). You will be teleported to Al Kharid mining spot.
Smithing- Not added yet.
Hunting- Not added yet.
Farming- Not added yet.
Crafting- Not added yet.
Fletching- Not added yet.

Armor/Weapons
Dragon Claws- Want to just try fighting for dragon claws instead of buying it? Well guess what, you can just go to ::td to fight the tormented demon which drops it, but it isn't gonna be easy to get. If fighting the tormented demon, you must use prayer protect from melee or magic cause he will kill you if you don't.
Bandos- General graador drops all kinds of bandos stuff and godsword shards, so be sure to visit the ::gwd to fight him.
Armadyl- Kree'ara drops all kinds of armadyl stuff and godsword shards. I'm sorry to say this but any armadyl armour is part of Donator items, so if you get a drop like that, plz either giv it to a staff member and we will be sure to pay you cash for it.
Vesta- You can go pking each other either at bh or in the wilderness to obtain vesta or any pvp items as drops. Vesta includes Vesta's Chainbody, Vesta's plateskirt, Vesta's spear, Vesta's longsword.
Statius- You can go to Duradel to buy your Statius stuff such as the armor. Another way to obtain Statius armor and weapons. Statius includes Statius's platebody, Statius's platelegs, Statius's helm, and Statius's warhammer.

Tell me what you guys think about this post and tell me what you think I should add! ;D

Nice ++Rep N00B!!
Back to top Go down
https://chexscape.forum-nation.com
Gg Nooby
Admin
Admin
Gg Nooby

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Guides :)   Helpful Guides :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:10 am

>.< thxxx o-o
Back to top Go down
»Ψ»ƒaçaĐē«Ψ«
BladeMaster
»Ψ»ƒaçaĐē«Ψ«

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Guides :)   Helpful Guides :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:09 pm

Gg Nooby wrote:
>.< thxxx o-o
Lol...you know im jk BRUH!
Back to top Go down
https://chexscape.forum-nation.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Guides :)   Helpful Guides :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helpful Guides :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum